I am learning so much from the leadership as I build my online business with the SFM. I cannot believe that the qualities of a good leader are right here for everyone to benefit from.
Are you familiar with the saying “if you lie down with pigs you get up with muck?”
Well this is inaccurate because pigs are very clean and intelligent animals and when they roll around in muck it is because they don’t have sweat glands. During summer or hot weather, they are unable to sweat to keep themselves cool; therefore they will roll in the mud. The mud then acts as a deflector from the sun, keeping the pig cool.
It basically means that if you associate yourself with people who behave like pigs (meaning loutish, dirty, badly behaved) you will end up behaving the same way or people will assume you do by association.
We had our 2nd week of wake up calls with JJ, Jay and Patty. As the name suggests it is a wake-up call designed to wake people up to what life could be like if they think and act differently.
Are you looking for qualities of a good leader, if so look no further?
Here is a list of 5 things that leaders do daily
- Mediation, visualisation and focus on goals. So do you visualise and meditate daily which helps you to focus on your daily goals? Meditation can take as little as 10 minutes a day. It helps to clear the mind and focus of what you want from life. Visualising can make you feel good as when you are visualising on how you want your life to be and you can see it clearly in your mind it can feel wonderful. Always ensure you are taking daily action to work towards it.
- IPA, Meta stories. When you are in a business online or off you must do daily IPA. (Income Producing Activities) For a business it could be advertising and you are placing your ad and monitoring them to see that the advertising is working for your business and is generating sales. Meta stories are something I learned from Jay and briefly you take something that happened in your past and rewrite it as you subconscious can’t tell if is true of not. Look up Stuart Lichman for more information. Create many meta stories and absorb them and you will see the changes as they happen.
- Personal development work on yourself. This is very important as you need to work on yourself every day. “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job” Jim Rhon. Take some time out of your day to work on yourself. When was the last time you had a check- up from the neck up? We need to seriously have a look at ourselves and see how we think, act and speak to others and also to ourselves. What is your internal dialogue, what negative things are we telling ourselves day in and day out? What books are we reading? What TV programmes are we watching? Are we pursuing wisdom?
5 tips to know you have the qualities of a good leader! cont…………
- Mastermind with other leaders. You don’t actually have to be in the same room as the leaders but it would help you. You can mastermind with by attending live events. I do this and you cannot imagine the fantastic experience you will get. This is amazing as you can do this when you attend a live webinar and when you are actually on that call you can interact with the leaders and be part of it. What fun we have had over the last two weeks because it’s not all serious but it’s about having fun on the call too. The leaders of the SFM often mastermind with other leaders as they have a great thirst for knowledge. To learn from each other and pass that information on to those who are willing to learn to be the best they can be.
- Cultivate the expectations of leadership. How can we do this then? Hang out with leaders as much as you can? We are in the digital age so there are no excuses. At the SFM there are live trainings every single day across the globe. They inspire, motivate, make you feel good however they tell you like it is. Don’t be fooled in thinking that it is a social event because whilst we have fun, we are there to do the work! I attend the Momentum Day in London as often as I can. This is not a recruitment event as it is a training event for people to assist with their online businesses. While there is an opportunity to network it is training taught by the co-founders.
I hope these qualities of a good leader has inspired you to look into the SFM further as you search for the correct educational platform to take you where you want to go with your business.
Click here for more information
Because your success matters.
Skype Me: christine.gilmartin
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on Pinterest or click here ==>