Living Your Life on Your Own Terms
Living life on your own terms sounds wonderful doesn’t it? What would it take to get that experience? At the time I thought it was pie in the sky! However no matter what I did I kept coming back to it after having met and spoken to a billionaire! Yes that is right a billionaire.
I have taken his words to hear t so it really makes me unemployable and that suits fine.
“Why spend your life working to build someone else’s dream – why not work hard to build your own?”
Rex & Me.
A guide to living the life you want on your own terms:
1. Have a close circle of friends who you enjoy being around.
2. Stay true to your own beliefs; don’t compromise your character to fit in.
3. Never be too afraid to ask someone for help for fear of denting your own pride.
4. Learn to not care what people think if it’s inhibiting how you want to live your life.
5. Aim to be someone you’d like to meet.
6. Realise that your importance in the world is greater than you think.
7. Be proud of yourself on a daily basis.
8. Examine who you’re surrounded by. If you think you’re depressed, it may just be that you don’t like those around you!
9. “What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?” ~ Robert H. Schuller.
10. Concentrate on your own business, rather than worrying about everyone else’s. You have so much to learn so focus.
Life on Your Own Terms: Top 20 Tips cont….
11. Surround yourself with people you can trust and who will not lead you astray.
12. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence” ~ Vince Lombardi
13. Realise your own importance in solving problems around you, rather than looking to other people to take action.
14. Know that clues to where you’ll be in five year’s time can be found in your words.
15. Pick the right battles and focus on the important things in life.
16. Examine your own limitations because knowing them is an important step in progressing forward.
17. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be” ~ William Shakespeare.
18. Take control of your life and become your own boss. Surround yourself with people who inspire you and want you to do well in life and learn from the best.
19.Educate yourself to be the very best in your business as that way you will live life on your own terms.
20.Have fun as you are in control of your life.
Click here for more info
Because your success matters
Skype Me: christine.gilmartin
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on Pinterest or click here ==>